Some animals may be cute but still deadly. Here is a list of the 10 most inconspicuous animals that can kill you with their venom. Kaufen Smok-Ox Online ohne rezept
Pterois is a genus of venomous marine fish, commonly known as lionfish, native to the Indo-Pacific. It is characterized by conspicuous warning coloration. The venom, delivered through the fin rays, can cause a host of problems ranging from pain, vomiting and fever to convulsions, paralysis and even death.
Harvester ant, is one of the most common species of harvester ant found in the U.S There are 26 species of harvester ants — many of which are harmless and frequently used in ant farms. But the Pogonomyrmex maricopa — aka the “maricopa harvester ant” — is widely considered the most venomous insect on Earth. Maricopas stings are 20 times more toxic than honey bee venom and 35 times more toxic than western diamondback rattlesnakes.
These amphibians are often called "dart frogs" due to the Native Americans use of their toxic secretions to poison the tips of blowdarts. The poison dart frog is small and brightly patterned, warning predators that it is not fit to eat. Their poison is kept in their skin and affects anyone who touches or eats it.
Blue-ringed octopuses are found in tide pools and coral reefs in the Pacific and Indian oceans, from Japan to Australia. Although it's relatively small its venom is debilitating and deadly. It can cause respiratory failure within 10 minutes and death within 30. One bite can kill up to 26 men, and there is no antidote.
Cone snails are a large group of small- to large-sized extremely venomous predatory sea snails. Cone snails use a hypodermic needle-like modified radula tooth and a venom gland to attack and paralyze their prey. Small cone snails aren’t dangerous to humans, but larger ones — which grow to nearly 10 inches — can be. Symptoms of a more serious cone snail sting include intense, localized pain, swelling, numbness and tingling and vomiting. Symptoms can start immediately or can be delayed for days. Severe cases involve muscle paralysis, changes in vision, and respiratory failure that can lead to death.
A Spanish fly is a type of blister beetle that produces a toxin called cantharidin to defend against predators. The toxin is absorbed by the skin on contact and causes terrible blistering and burning pain. If the beetle is eaten, the toxin causes ulcers, blistering, and bleeding throughout the digestive tract, and can even result in death.
The stonefish is one of the most venomous fish in the world and stings can cause death. They are found in the coastal regions of the Indo-Pacific. Stonefish stings can occur on the beach, not just in the water, since stonefish can survive out of the water for up to 24 hours. They are not easily seen as they look similar to rocks or coral.
Pufferfish might look adorable when they’re puffed up, but the truth is that this trait is an intimidating survival mechanism. They are aggressive and willing to attack anyone they perceive as a threat. One of the adaptations that helps the pufferfish survive is the ability to produce a poison known as tetraodotoxin. This toxin is secreted across their body, making puffers dangerous to touch or consume.